Experience La Jolla with us at San Diego County’s only campsite with river and tubing access! Spots available for daily use and up to 7 nights.
RV Camping Sites (No tent camping without RV or Trailer)
- One Night Price Includes Water/Electric Hookup
- Two Nights Price Includes Water/Electric Hookup
- Three Nights Price Includes Water/Electric Hookup
- Four Nights Price Includes Water/Electric Hookup
- Five Nights Price Includes Water/Electric Hookup
- Six Nights Price Includes Water/Electric Hookup
- Seven Nights Price Includes Water/Electric Hookup
RV Camping at La Jolla
At La Jolla Indian Campground you can enjoy multiple RV camping sites along the peaceful river with accommodations great for large groups. We feature 36 RV sites with hookups. Price includes water/electric hookup and we have an onsite RV dump station (free of charge with one night stay). We recommend booking in advance to secure your site.
Per night – 1 p.m. to 12 p.m. the following day
**No vehicles are to be parked in RV/Trailer site other than the towing vehicle**
*All Vehicles entering must have a trespass permit!* Additional vehicles may park in designated areas near RV sites.*
1. No glass bottles in the campground (bottles will be confiscated.)
2. No pets permitted in campground. Service animals with valid permits only, does not include support animals.
3. All radios must be always at a minimal sound and must be off by 10:00 p.m.
4. No tree cutting/carving or defacing campground property.
5. No bicycle riding after dusk; helmets must be always worn.
6. No electric bicycles, or electric scooter use permitted in campground.
7. 5 MPH speed limit must be always observed.
8. No firearms, paintball guns, bows & arrows, knives, or axes permitted in campground. (Listed items will be confiscated and become property of the La Jolla Band of Indians if found in violation.)
9. Fires must be in designated areas (when there are no fire restrictions.)
10. Please extinguish fires before leaving.
11. Drive on designated roads in the campground.
12. You cannot dump solid or liquid waste into the river.
13. No ATVs or golf carts allowed.
14. No outside firewood is permitted. Firewood is available for purchase at
the La Jolla Trading Post.
15. No portable toilets, or portable shower use permitted om campground
16. The RV area allows one tow vehicle only for trailers, and one (2) person tent.
Violation of any rules will be cause for immediate removal from campground premises.
We have a numbered map RV sites are the only sites that are numbered throughout our campgrounds. Please refer to the map and select and select what size would best suit your RV Tent sites are first come first serve rustic camping