Experience La Jolla with us at San Diego County’s only campsite with river and tubing access! Spots available for daily use and up to 7 nights.
RV Camping Sites (No tent camping without RV or Trailer)
- One Night Price Includes Water/Electric Hookup
- Two Nights Price Includes Water/Electric Hookup
- Three Nights Price Includes Water/Electric Hookup
- Four Nights Price Includes Water/Electric Hookup
- Five Nights Price Includes Water/Electric Hookup
- Six Nights Price Includes Water/Electric Hookup
- Seven Nights Price Includes Water/Electric Hookup
RV Camping at La Jolla
At La Jolla Indian Campground you can enjoy multiple RV camping sites along the peaceful river with accommodations great for large groups. We feature 36 RV sites with hookups. Price includes water/electric hookup and we have an onsite RV dump station (free of charge with one night stay). We recommend booking in advance to secure your site.
Per night – 1 p.m. to 12 p.m. the following day
- No glass bottles in the campground (bottles will be confiscated).
- No pets permitted in the campground except service animals with valid permits.
- All radios must be at a minimal sound at all times and must be off by 10:00 p.m.
- No tree cutting/carving or defacing campground property.
- 5 MPH speed limit must be observed at all times.
- No firearms, paintball guns, bows & arrows, knives, or axes permitted in the campground. (Listed items will be confiscated and become property of the La Jolla Band of Indians if found in violation.)
- Fires must be in designated areas (when there are no fire restrictions).
- Please extinguish fires before leaving.
- Drive on designated roads in the campground.
- You cannot dump solid or liquid waste into the river.
- No ATVs or golf carts allowed.
- No outside firewood is permitted. Firewood is available for purchase at the La Jolla Trading Post.
Violation of any rules will be cause for immediate removal from campground premises.