1. No glass bottles in the campground (bottles will be confiscated.)
2. No pets permitted in campground. Except service animals with valid permits.
3. All radios must be at a minimal sound at all times and must be off by 10:00 p.m.
4. No tree cutting/carving or defacing campground property.
5. 5 MPH speed limit must be observed at all times.
6. No firearms, paintball guns, bows & arrows, knives, or axes permitted in campground. (Listed items will be confiscated and become property of the La Jolla Band of Indians if found in violation.)
7. Fires must be in designated areas (when there are no fire restrictions.)
8. Please extinguish fires before leaving.
9. Drive on designated roads in the campground.
10. You cannot dump solid or liquid waste into the river.
11. No ATVs or golf carts allowed.
12. No outside firewood is permitted. Firewood is available for purchase at the La Jolla Trading Post.
13. No Bucket Toilets
14. No bike riding after dusk.
Violation of any rules will be cause for immediate removal from campground premises.